Thursday, May 6, 2010

Miley mania

Yes, I do like Miley.  I know, she's a precocious, country-bumpkin teen who is about to really piss off the Disney Co., but I like her music.  I was lucky enough (right place at the right time) to see the premiere of her new music video on E! News on Tuesday evening.  The track is called Can't be Tamed and Miley proves she is no longer a Disney princess.  She is now a naughty little minx channelling a cross between a grimy Ke$ha and a chaps-wearing Christina with a bit of that J-Lo sultry blank-stare thrown in for good measure.

See video link below and brace yourselves for "next step in the evolution of Miley" :

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b179357_Exclusive__Miley_Cyrus___quot_Can_t_Be_Tamed_quot__Video_World_Premiere_.html



The track has already hit the airwaves too.  I listen to Yahoo Radio at work everyday and lately have been listening all day to Chicago's B96.  It's basically like Kiss FM in Dallas without the Nickleback and Daughtry crap.

And if you are a huge fan of the Miley classic, Party in the USA, like I am.  Check out this version with some good ol' boys.  If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment