Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Drive-Thru alternative

I'm not a chef.  I have to call my mom everytime I make an omlette and I can barely make brownies out of a box.  I can make damn good guacamole thought thanks to Merideth.  We'll talk guac another time.

My favorite quick meal are Amy's Kitchen frozen meals.  Now, I have had a Lean Cuisine and some frozen pizza in my day and they are just ok.  Amy's are super good and super good for you.  All Amy's meals are vegetarian and the line has expanded to include gluten-free, light-in-sodium, dairy-free, Kosher, full meals, snacks and desserts.  See key below.


Whole Foods and Central Market both have a large selection of Amy's.  Target, WalMart and other markets also sell a limited selection of Amy's.  Go check it out if you're like me and are looking for some good, quick and easy meals.

Mac & Cheese, this is my fav

mmmmm Mexican food

and pizza

and pasta

and veggie burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment