Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cheesy saucy goodness

I am super excited to hear that In-N-Out Burger has finally owned up to the rumors and will be expanding to Dallas.  Well, technically, to Garland.  I've only been to Garland once and that was to pick up my stinky cat when she was just a babe.  I don't think there's too much going on out there, but In-N-Out has choosen to expand at Firewheel Town Center.  Get excited!!  Story below:

http://sidedish.dmagazine.com/2010/05/24/in-n-out-burger-comes-to-dallas-details-developing/

This is a burger joint and your options are burger, double burger, fries and shakes.  Luckily on my trip to California last month I got some insight on the not-so-secret-off-the-menu ordering method.  This was quite handy for a non-red meat eater like myself at a burger joint.

Grilled cheese animal style and cheese fries.  Hellllllo goodness :)
Basically this is a loaded burger (minus the meat part) with extra cheese, grilled onions and thousand island dressing.  Fries can come plain, with cheese or animal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment