Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thurstastic

Random thoughts of the day:

1)  I look like a Glamour Fashion 'Don't' today.  I literally look like I fell out of bed, threw on mismatched clothes and pulled up my hair.  Thank goodness I get to wear jeans to the office tomorrow.
2)  Speaking of jeans... who has Hudson Jeans?  These are so damn cute!  I must get some!


3)  My song o' the week is Alejandro - Lady Gaga.  I have no idea what she's talking about in this song.  She's talking about Alejandro, then Fernando, then Roberto... really, it's exhausting.  Sing-on Gaga!


4)  This is Cadbury.  He's walking around my office right now.

5)  My favorite tv show is The Vampire Diaries.  It's teeny-bobber, dark and has very good looking men.  All my favorite things!  I can't pick between Damon and Stefan.  Either brother would make me a happy girl... can't you see my head on her body??  Photoshop project!

 

6)  Yesterday there were 9 girls at my pool during lunch.  NINE!  They had magazines, books, laptops, probably some fruity drinks with umbrellas.  Really, how do I get out there?!  I'll work all day and night to be by the pool.  Today there were only 3 girls out there.  Lucky bitches.

2 comments:

  1. I have Hudson jeans! I felt I needed to represent my maiden name. Plus I freakin love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo- I knew you would have some! I just keep hearing they are such a great fit. Are they real low waist? I can't do super low. I just loooove the back pockets. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete