Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big Scary House Dreams

So I'm a little out there with some things I believe in.  I am really into horoscopes, (I'm a classic Libra) acupuncture and dreams.  Lately I've been having recurring dreams about houses.  Some are big empty houses, some are small sorority houses I was visiting and some are houses I was looking to move into.  On Monday night, after only been asleep for about 45 minutes, I had a terrible nightmare about being in a big empty house in the woods in the pitch dark and someone was coming to get me.  I woke up so scared I had to turn all my lights on and get up, walk around the kitchen (I maybe ate a cookie) and then had to watch tv for about 30 minutes.  I have nightmares pretty often, especially since I've been out of college. 

Umm, creepy!

I did a little research about house dreams.  Basically, the meaning of these dreams is that I'm in need of starting over, I am missing something in my life or, my favorite, I am emotionally empty.  Well then... they obviously don't know I'm a Libra!



In any case, I think it's so interesting to learn more about your dreams, especially those that recur. 

What have you all been dreaming about recently?

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream I was going at a store buying a pair of True Religion jeans and the sales girl tried to give me an oxy contin. I told her I'm more of an upper girl, than a downer (as if I've ever done drugs). She proceeded to take a pill, foam at the mouth, and I peaced out.

    What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. well, that is veryyy interesting. it means you like good jeans and you say no to drugs! congrats, you are normal! :)

    ReplyDelete