Friday, April 16, 2010

Hot Jeans

I love jeans.  Love love love them.  I don't spend a ton on shoes or purses, but I will spend some bucks on jeans.  Below are some denim pieces I think are pretty hot. 


These are William Rast jeans (the Justin Timberlake brand) and I have been dying to get a pair of WR's.



Rock & Republic ultra skinny jeans.  Ultra hot.



7 for all Mankind A-pocket jeans.  I have a LOT of 7's but no A-pocket style jeans.



Rich & Skinny Bootcut jeans.  I wish I would have thought up this brand.


Banana Republic Straight jeans.  I just bought these a few weeks ago.  They are a lot cuter on than this photo.  I fell tho (yes, I tripped and went boom) and now I have a hole in the knee. :(

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing about you falling. And getting a hole in your jeans. Please, blog the story of the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo- I fell last weekend and then I feel AGAIN yesterday! I think there's something wrong with me! :)

    Will blog later at being such a klutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like Mom-Jeans.
    Lady MaMa

    ReplyDelete