Thursday, April 15, 2010

Best creepy 80's song ever!

On of my favorite 80's songs is 'Alone' by Heart.  I have about 4 versions of this song on my iPod, the original, Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood on 'American Idol' and Kristin Chenoweth and Matthew Morrison on 'Glee' last fall. 

It's the perfect song to belt out in your car, or shower or patio or in Target.  I like this song even more for it's creep-factor:

You don't know how long I have wanted
to touch your lips and hold you tight, oh
You don't know how long I have waited
and I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
and my love for you is still unknown
Alone
 
Yay, super creepy.  I love it!
 
See original video below from Heart from 1987.  I hope big 80's hair makes a comeback soon.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment