Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally, some real news!

I admit it.  I love MTV's Jersey Shore (Season 1 Uncensored is now available on DVD, yes!)  I even follow their tweets, though the cast is filming right now in South Beach for Season 2 and they are on lockdown.  I was pleased to see that Snooki (who was 'snookin'-for-love') found a nice Guido personal trainer boyfriend, Emilio.

Emilio & Snooki - ahhhh, young love

Well the big news today is that they BROKE UP!  And what's better, she did it via voicemail!  Now, I've been broken up with, uh, a few times... email, phone call, bar fight... ya know, the usual.  But voicemail!?

The story is on People.com.  Apparently, Emilio tried out for the Real World and she assumed he had just been using her for her A-list... I mean, B-list status.  Her exact words were “You’re nothing. You’re single.”  Now that's one I haven't heard yet.  Even better than that... Snooki may have hooked up with The Situation again this season.  Poor Emilio!


Ladies (and some Gentlemen)... we have a Situation on our hands

Really, if Snooki can't find love, how is a girl like me going to find love.  That's it... I'm moving to Jersey!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment