Monday, March 29, 2010

Yogurt & Weezy

I don't like dessert.  I never have and probably never will.  I won't eat cake at weddings and I think all these cupcake boutiques are contributing to the demise of America's youth.  I do however like frozen yogurt and unless you've been living under a rock (or hanging with the Turtle Creek creeper for too long) you've noticed that there are about 10 million new yogurts shops in Dallas.




Pinkberry is one of my fav chains of yogurt shops, which also includes, Yogalicious, Natsumi, Orange Cup, I Heart Yogurt and Red Mango, who recently moved their headquarters to Dallas. 

Many of these shops were launched in the fall and winter of 2009.  Now that spring is finally here to stay it seems, Sunday Funday now includes a trip to the yogurt shop.

In fact, Heylee and I went to Pinkberry in West Village to have a refreshing, healthy snack on their Blackburn St. facing patio to do some quality people watching. 

My Pinkberry was a compbination of Coconut and Chocoate yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, coconut, chocolate shavings and granola.  YUM!  Heylee had Passionfruit yogurt with an array of toppings including cheesecake bites.  Fancy!

For an inexpensive, good for you, not to sweet treat, visit your local yogurt shop.  You won't have to drive far, they pracitically come up and bite you in Uptown.

Kate's                                                                   
Heylee's


Even Lil Wayne loves Pinkberry!


No comments:

Post a Comment