Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just Dance

Whenever I'm having a bad day, or I'm in a mood or some d-bag gets me all amped up... yes I'm talking to you, Jesse James, (who, btw is going to rehab to 'deal with his personal issues...'  really!?)... I look through old pictures to make me laugh.

I pulled a few from the past few years:














There is nothing cute about this photo... well except Jilly.  Who let me get my hair this blonde??  Remember when it was cool to be blonde with orange skin and to eat cheese fries at Crossroads at 3am?!  747 for life baby!

Probably one of my favorite trips.  Senior year we went to the river.  I don't remember which river, I just remember it was a complete sh*t show.  And we got to roll in the sweet Lexus SUV courtesy of LC's pops.

Ah, Jill's bachelorette party in San Antonio.  We were serious tourists and took a sweet boat ride along the lovely riverwalk.  Whoever edited this pic... can I get a pink bow up in my hair or something?


Nachos on the beach in Miami.  Best hangover cure ever.
Ahh, a classy photo!  Sara's bday party.  Hey, can I borrow that dress?
Thank goodness I got over my blonde phase... same to you HD.  Long live the King of Pop!

1 comment:

  1. my camera edited that pic from san antonio. i don't know how, but i remember i got really excited when it happened. but i don't know how to give you a pink bow, sorry dude.

    ReplyDelete