Sunday, March 14, 2010

Salads!!

I love salads.  I love big salads with diverse ingredients and strong flavors.

There are a lot of great salads at Dallas restaurants.  Some of my favs are listed below:

Houston's - Club Salad - excellent with the Mustard-Honey dressing (not to be confused with honey mustard)

Taco Diner - Los Cabos Salad - excellent with a fresh Mango Margarita or a Mambo Taxi

Coal Vines - Spinach Salad -  I love love love spinach.  This salad has lots of walnuts and blue cheese chunks that add some serious crunch

Bread Winners - San Francisco Cobb - chunks of avocado and blue cheese, mmm!

Louie's - Caesar Salad - tho this pizza joint (started by 2 Chicago brothers) has exceptional pizza, this classic salad has an amazing tangy dressing

Cheesecake Factory - Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad - this salad is topped with onion rings... enough said

Ocean Prime - Chop Chop Salad - Salami & Mozzarella are both in this great salad at OP, my new fav walking-distance spot

Campisi's - House Salad - I haven't met anyone that hasn't loved this simple salad with a pepperoncini pepper on top

Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad








Los Cabos Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment