Monday, March 15, 2010

All Hail Gaga

So I am OBSESSED with Lady Gaga.  I think I want to be her when I grow up.  I stayed up late last Thursday night to watch the premiere of her new video Telephone feat. Beyonce.  It premiered on E! News at 11:30 p.m.  Unfortunately it was 11:30 p.m. eastern time.  In any case, I watched it at TDMN the next day.  It's just amazing. 


The video picks up from where the Paparazzi video ends.  Gaga is in jail (making friends, dancing on tables, wearing caution tape) and Beyonce comes to bail her out. Shot in a Tarantino-inspired style, the video was the vision of director Jonas Akerlund


In other Gaga news, the US summer dates for The Monster Ball Tour were released today!  See you at the July 22nd Dallas show!


Video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment