Friday, March 19, 2010

I'll have what she's having

One of my favorite warm weather spots to eat in Dallas is Zoe's Kitchen.  There are a few location in Dallas, but I frequent the Lovers Lane spot just west of the Tollway.  Zoe's is a quick service restaurant that serves vegetables, chicken, olive oil and feta cheese, all parts of a Mediterranean diet.  There is a great patio where you can watch all the Park Cities mad moms in minivans (or Escalades,) a casual inside dining area (hello Uggs and side ponies) or you can take your food to go (free drinks after 5pm with take-out orders!)

If you are a fan of chicken salad like I am... in fact I have yet to meet a chicken salad I didn't like, then Zoe's is your place.  Check out pics below from my last visit!







Counter and fun Greek-inspired menu

Free Drinks!







                  
                                       Zoe's Chicken Salad Sampler 

No comments:

Post a Comment