Monday, June 21, 2010

A visit to the Bra Fairy

On Saturday I spent some fun time w/ Patty (mamacita) at Stonebriar mall.  We both hate the mall on a Saturday, it's crowded and hot and just kind of gross.  We pretty much confined our errands to Nordstrom and actually got a lot of great stuff.  I got shoes for Lindsay's wedding, a couple summer dresses and most importantly, I got fitted in the delicates department for new bras!  Any gentleman reading this are more than welcome to skip to my next post right about now!

So if you are like most girls, myself included, you probably have a drawer full of various undergarments.  Lacey, solid, bows, stretchy, structured, ruffles, washers (washers!?)  Also, if your drawer is like mine... you may have a wide range of sizes.  B's, C's, D's, DD's, H (for Heidi!)  Ok, so I exaggerated a little

Nordstrom is awesome, in more ways than one of course, but they have these amazing Bra Whisperers.  Yes, I made that up.  These gals know their stuff though.  I got measured and found out I was wearing the completely wrong size!  No wonder Patty keeps telling me that I 'look kinda funny.'  Anyway, then my magic Bra Fairy starts bringing me style after style in my correct size.  (Snug band ladies!)  I ended up with 3 new pretty bras, in the right size, all for different occasions!

Below are some helpful hints if you don't go visit a Bra-ista.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/6023237/0~2376776~2374327~6010810~6013921~6023237
 
Also, have any of you checked out Betsey Johnson intimates?  Soooo super cute!

How cool is Betsey?!

No comments:

Post a Comment