Thursday, June 24, 2010

High School memories

So today I got to thinking about some of my coworkers.  There are two very distinct groups of people I find in my workplace.  Those of us who peaked in high school and those of us who did not.  Luckily for myself, being Colorguard captain at The Colony High School was not the highlight of my life.  Below are some of my favorite high school peakers.

Did anyone ever believe these kids were actually in high school in the first place?

I don't even have a comment for this one.

Ahh, Brenda Walsh.  You are my idol.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, how do you both end up in the world's ugliest dress for the school dance?? Do you look at the dress and think "hmmm, this white layered bow will totally make my ears look smaller, Kelly would never go for something this cutting edge"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. being around the same age as you, you pretty much summed up H.S. memories for me as well. I rememebr watching Saved by the Bell reruns lol

    ReplyDelete