Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm only a dolphin, ma'am

I'm about to be a super busy girl.  This Friday I'm going to Austin to celebrate Lindsay's Bachelorette Party.  Road trip!!  Speaking of road trips, see clip below from one of my favorite stupid boy movies of all time... Road Trip:



Does that get you in the mood to take a 3 hour drive or what?!  In Austin we will be hitting 6th Street of course and renting a 'party barge' on Saturday afternoon.  I've been assured that there will be shade on this 'barge.'  I'm still a little clueless as to what exactly this boat will look like.  I hope it's not like this:

This trip looks super fun

Kidding.  I'll be sure to wear my floaties and will be sending my phone number out to neighboring boats full of boys via paper airplanes.  (Kidding again... sorta.)

Candy-Gram

Speaking of those... this cracks me up everytime:

 
Land Shark!

No comments:

Post a Comment