Thursday, December 16, 2010

White Girl Problems

Do you all Twitter?  I tweet occasionally, I use Twitter more for breaking news, weather and celebrity meltdown/hookup/breakup news.  I was obviously the first to tell my office about the big break between the sexiest man alive, Ryan Reynolds and that one girl, ScarJo.

Take of that ring and call me sir!

Back to Twitter, I follow a great feed called White Girl Problems.  This gal is hysterical.  She tweets about everything from shoes, to men to eating only on days that begin with T.  Check her out @whitegrlproblem  


She doesn't look like she has that many problems!
Here are some of her best recent tweets:

Why me?
I'm so jealous that my kids will get to be younger than me.
I went to fashion school.  I'm not an idiot.
I thought I would be married by now.
Just because you're a cop, doesn't mean I'm drunk.
How do I get my legs to look like they did when I was 9?
Some people shouldn't be allowed to talk to me, look at me, call me, text me, email me or touch me.
I'm not really thankful for anything.

...and, she's just done her first interview with blogger Ryan O'Connell... check out the link below for more white girl problems!


Follow me @kateableman


No comments:

Post a Comment