Thursday, December 16, 2010

NARS girl

I'm officially off Mac cosmetics.  It was fun while it lasted.  After loyally buying and wearing Mac, I've switch teams and am now a faithful NARS girl.  If you aren't familiar with NARS, check it out.  Francois Nars, the French makeup artist, photographer and creative-genius behind NARS, is a visionary and his products have become modern cult classics.  Nars even still shoots the advertising campaigns for the company.  How cool is that?!

You can find NARS in Dallas at Nordstrom, but only at the Galleria location.  Ask for Gabe- he's the counter manager and last time I was in I got a hell of a makeover.  He even turned me on to liquid foundation after wearing powder for years.  I'm so pretty now!  :)

Here are a few favs:

I use this as my eyeliner- fab trick from Gabe


A little of this on your cheeks, forehead and chin before your foundation

My girl, Kim K's fav.  This is coming in my stocking this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment