Monday, July 19, 2010

I heart Dexter

I'm a huge Dexter fan.  I love everything about this show.  The scenes in Miami, the police department dynamics, the serial killers and Deb.  Debra Morgan, played by Jennifer Carpenter has always been my favorite character on the show.  Deb is Dexter's sister, a foul-mouth, unlucky in love, tomboy... (I was almost talking about myself there for a min.)  She's also a homicide detective with the Miami PD.  Basically, she's a badass. 

My boyfriend Dexter

So I had gotten all caught up with Dexter through season 3 via Netflix.  I've been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting for season 4 to be released on Netflix and yesterday I finally broke down and bought the entire season on iTunes for $23.  I watched 5 episodes last night.  Holy Trinity killer!!  This is intense.

I hope to finish up so I'm officially caught up in the next couple days.  Ohh the little things in life... serial killers and blood spatter experts.

Dexter & Deb - bro and sister on the show
Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter - married in real life!
How stinkin cute are they!?

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! Well they are getting/got devoiced now, but meh how long would you expect the Hollywood marriage to last anyway.

    ReplyDelete