Friday, September 24, 2010

Flu shot soap box

Get your damn flu shots people.  I know there is this silly video going around about the girl who got her flu shot and then couldn't walk anymore.  BUT, she could walk backwards and she could run like an Olympian.   Really?  I know, I know, it was on Inside Edition, and we believe everything on Inside Edition right?  I'm not even going to post the link the the video, it's so ridiculous.  Ok- I'm off my soap box.  In all honesty though, get your flu shot this year.  I get mine every year and only last year I was blessed with H1N1 because the second H1N1 shot was still in mass production when that nasty bug decide to knock me out for 5 days.


And, if you don't want to get it, then don't go around telling people not to get it too.  The flu sucks.  Do you really think a little inactive virus is gonna cause the entire nation to start running around backwards.  I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment